FLSR Series 3-30 Amp 600V - UL Class RK5 Dual-Element Time-Delay Fuses
Littelfuse FLSR series fuses have been the superior UL Class RK5 dual-element time-delay fuses, and are the most widely used class of fuses. FLSR series fuses provide excellent protection for all types of circuits especially those containing motors. However, users and specifiers should consider the significant benefits offered by Indicator fuses.
- Service entrance switches
- Switchboard main and feeder switches
- Motor control center mains and motor branch circuits
- Individual fused combination motor controllers
- Distribution panel boards
- Industrial control panels
- Protection of fully-rated panel boards and load centers
- All general purpose circuits
- 200,000 A.I.R.- Reliable interruption of all over currents up to 200,000 amperes.
- Faster acting short circuit protection than any non-current limiting mechanical protective device.
- Accurate and reliable - Automated, precision manufactured and assembled parts ensure accurate, consistent response to overloads and short circuits.