UMC 725-U™ Gearbox 50:1
The UMC® 725-U™ gearbox is designed for use on center pivots and lateral / linear irrigation systems with lightweight spans. It is a step up from the Moderate Duty™ gearbox with a larger diameter output shaft and larger output bearings allowing it to handle more overhung load.
The UMC® 725-U™ gearbox features a 50:1 gear ratio, a 2.25″ diameter output shaft, a steel worm gear and a cast iron bull gear.
Features and Benefits
- 2.25″ diameter steel output shaft
- Dual input seals and a triple lip output seal”
- Full cycle external expansion chamber with stainless steel cover
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Filled with extreme pressure gear oil
- Dual ended input shaft with a hub cap for the unused end