T-L Hydraulic Worm Gearbox
The UMC® 740-U-Master™ gearbox is a direct replacement for T-L Master worm gearboxes. It is designed for use on T-L center pivots and linear irrigation systems that are hydrostatically driven.
The UMC® 740-U-Master™ gearbox features a hydraulic input adapter, a 50:1 gear ratio, a 2.25″ diameter output shaft, large input bearings, a steel worm gear, a cast iron bull gear and cartridge input and output seals that eliminate shaft grooving and reduce oil leaks.
Features and Benefits
- Hydraulic input for direct motor coupling
- 2.25″ diameter steel output shaft
- Cartridge input and output seals
- Full cycle external expansion chamber with stainless steel cover
- External seal protectors for input and output seals
- Filled with extreme pressure gear oil